Do you occasionally need someone with whom you can reﬂect on work, leadership or personal issues? Or do you feel there must be a better way to handle the challenges you face?
Coaching can provide clarity and perspective.
With solid qualiﬁcations in coaching and occupational psychology your coach Urte Reckowsky uses question techniques, visualisations and other tools to help you resolve your issues. She also offers guidance on leadership topics; on the causes and resolution of conﬂicts; on intercultural issues and much more.
Coaching has proved helpful when
- Starting in a new managerial role
- Dealing with work pressure or other strains
- Improving challenging situations with your team, your superiors or work colleagues
- Assessing your current situation and forward planning – in business or private issues
- Preparing for an important interview, meeting or presentation
- Dealing with situations calling for difficult decisions
- Adjusting to a new country / phase of life
- Reflecting on your self-image and how others see you
- Addressing aspects of your behaviour you’d like to change, e.g. stop smoking or be more convincing
Individual Career and Outplacement Coaching
Seize the opportunities
Are you new to Switzerland and looking for a position that fits your profile? Or perhaps your priorities have changed and you are looking for a new direction?
Depending on your needs, individual job coaching starts with an orientation phase to help you review your options and prioritize your wishes. We will then go on to refine your professional profile and tailor job applications and interview techniques to your target employers: multinational or national.
For more information on one-to-one consultations and coaching tailored to your specific needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 43 811 47 70.
Session lasts between 50 and 90 minutes.
English / German / Portuguese
Goethestrasse 12, 8001 Zurich
120 CHF/ session
Session lasts between 50 and 90 minutes